Jill and Lyn's Great Escape
Hello....anyone out there??????....we love to get your comments....makes our day after a long day of walking, sitting, exploring etc. We are now on the Rocky Mountaineer Train for 2 days with a night stopover in Kamloops (look it up!)...then a 7 day bus tour of the Rockies taking in all the sights.
We have issues a 'BA' - thast is a buffet alert, so we are steering clear of any all you can eat establishments! Had another early morning this morning - up at 5.30am!
Up again early tomorrow to get back on the train to calgary (cowboy city!).


3 Comments:
Hi Mum and Lyn,
Your site looks great. Definately an easy way to share your travel stories and pictures. I was suprised to hear that Canada is more expensive than the US so I guess I'll need to keep saving even harder! You guys sound like you're having a ball. I look forward to hearing more.
Love, Ash
Hi Lyn and Jill,
Trying to make sure that reading your adventures is a bit of a ritual and a reward. Certainly living vicariously through your stories. Great pictures and makes sitting at the computer looking at Victoria Square seem pretty tame. Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.
Teresa
howdy
cant really say much compared to you, marion rd plympton is going to pretty bloody boring isnt it. house, cars, kids, d&i are all ok, replied to your email you sent all the finer details on there. continue to obviously enjoy and take care
dbrkmc
Post a Comment
<< Home