Toronto





HI all
Well here we are in Toronto after reluctantly leaving Houston and the Quilt Festival (mind you it HAD finished!!). We are trying to put photos on the site but are having troubles with it finding the right page...I dont know how Kath and nic can manage it in South America....it is bloody frustrating here! The quilt show was just amazing....and believe me Lyn had as much fun as me...in fact she was even more interested in some parts!!! It is something every quilter should experience at least once in their lives. I was very refrained on the last day and only bought a few bits and pieces! Met Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson (quilters will know who they are). We had the best fun with show and tell in the evenings with our new Fort Worth Friends....just like being at a quilt evening back home..they are now a sister group for the Nimble Fingers (you know who you are). Quilters are all the same around the world!
Today we are sight seeing in Toronto while the weather is fine...next couple of days will be wet but then sunny. By the way...we had a limo ride to the airport yesterday from our B&B ...ordered a taxi but the limo arrived....would have liked to take it all the way to Toronto!!
The photos are now on...they are
Lyn being silly!!
Drive through banking Amish style
Time Square New York
Lyn and Jill on the double decker bus in NY
Cant remember the final one!
And they are not necessarily in that order.
Bye for now...cant believe we only have 4 weeks left!!


2 Comments:
Hi again from NZ !
Still following your trip with interest. We were in Toronto before the Cruise - and loved it. Hope you are going - or have been to Niagara - not just the Falls, but also the gorgeous little town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Guess you will also have been up the Tower.Good luck with the rest of your trip.
Annette & Tony
Hi guys,
I've been reading your blog, thanks to Mum, family blog commenter/procrastinator extraordinaire (joke, Mum!) and enoying your adventures.
Just wanted to say hi! I'm going to grill you about Texas when I see you in Adelaide - I am going to San Fran and LA in Feb (tantalisingly nearby).
Cheers,
Jo
Post a Comment
<< Home