Jill and Lyn's Great Escape

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jill and Lyn's Great Escape

Hi Everyone - well, here we are at the end of our very lovely time in Provincetown which is on the very tip of Cape Cod - we have had wonderful weather (shorts & Tshirts) & have been doing really fun things during 'Women's Week' which is actually 10 days! The entertainment etc has been first class & we have had busy days & nights interspersed with restful times when we have felt the need to take time out.
We are off on Tuesday for Boston for a couple of days before we set off on our next driving adverture (we pick up our hire car on Thursday)- then the real excitement starts again!
We will head back into the country side to enjoy the wonderful fall colours.
We will post more photos when we download next.
Hi to all our new P'town friends especially the Southern Belles!
We have met fantastic people in our travels & are enjoying the opportunity to sit awhile & pass time more slowly here in P'town.
Cheers for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn and Jill, I have just finished going through your site and am absolutely jealous, envious and simply blown away by your fantastic travels. I've not had a chance to visit your site recently as we have just returned from another visit to China (2 weeks) and was frantic at work before I went trying to squeeze in this unexpected holiday. So I have spent some time reading and enjoying your comments. Bugger work! And the photos are fantastic. There is so much to comment on but suffice to say the Alaskan cruise sounds just my cup of tea! I can just imagine you two lolling about and swiping your card ad nauseam. A bit different to our China trip again. You'll know what I mean Lyn. I'm sure you got back to reality pretty darn quick though!! Keep the words and photos coming. Stay safe in the land of right hand driving. Luv Al.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home