Jill and Lyn's Great Escape

Sunday, September 24, 2006

More photos



Hi again
Here are a couple of photos of two really cute bears (Grinder and Stealth Bomber)at Grouse Mountain, Vancouver. The previous photo was not of the Ice Explorer but Lyn throwing a snowball at me!
I forgot to mention that only did no one speak English, but all road signs etc are also in French - imagine trying to drive through a strange city in the rain on the wrong side of the road, driving on the left hand side of the car, & all signs (when you could actually find one) was in French - I was a tad stressed, but we survived!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn and Jill
We are certainly getting a feel for some other holidays as a result of you Blogspot.
Love Pauline and David

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn and Jill, I am so sorry that I haven't sent you something before now. I can see you guys are having a wonderful time and we are of course having a shit one! Come back Lyn, I am going mad! I hear that there is lots of work for me over there - lots of fatty boom balitas! Thats the new word for the fat bastards who should just eat dust. I hope I don't run out of space.
Come back. You are having too much fun and I miss you.
Love Julianne

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn and Jill

Received your post card today. All that beautiful scenery in Alaska and you send a post card of a dogs arse (lucky for the photos you are sending.) Sounds like you a having a ball. I noticed you wanted a footy update. Well the Sydney Swans will be playing the West Coast Eagles in the Grand Final. As a Crows supporter all I have to say about this is Go Sydney!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we will see you soon.
Love Lindsay

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn and Jill,
We miss you but see you are having a fab time. Sent your contact details to Bernadette - she has been asking how your hols are going. Don't scare those poor buggers over there too much.
Love Ann

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home