Jill and Lyn's Great Escape

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jill and Lyn's Great Escape

Hi all
Well we are now in Nova Scotia and the scenery is beautiful...had a lousy drive in though from PEI...wet, foggy and windy as all get out!!!....but yesterday was sunny and warm for our drive down the coast to such places as Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay (where we encountered a Scarecrow Festival in the streets..lots of very well made up scarecrows including the royal family!). Then onto Leunenberg harbour which was just glorious. Today we are on the northern coast looking at places where the tide is the highest in the world..can be as high as 60 feet from low to high. Havent finished the latest memory card yet in the camera so will have to wait a few more days before we can post new photos..but the suspense will be worth waiting for!....to the quilt group..Mandy said you had added some comments to our site but they havent come through!!!..was looking forward to reading them.
Cheeers to you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, there. The trip has made great reading & I'm very jealous! This part, Canada, is what I hope to do next year - if EVER my house is built. And I thought you were only going to Houston!! Shows how much attention I pay - sorry. Keep blogging, cheers, Chris Macleod (Littlehampton).

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home