Jill and Lyn's Great Escape

Friday, November 17, 2006

Couldn't resist!!!





Us again...see what something free in Norway does to a girl!!...more photos. They are a reminesence of our time in Disneyland. See what big ears I grew so quickly!...someone in a tea cup who took great delight in making someone else very motion sick as she spun the wheel round and round (you can control your own speed as well as it turning by remote..double the fun..not!!!). My favorite pooh character...Tigger and two loyal fans. And last but not least...a re-enactment of the movie...Waterworld...the fire scenes were spectacular...a good one for the burns unit staff....could feel the heat from where we were sitting...they even set someone alight who then fell from the tower....I did tell them I was off duty and wouldn't be available for any first aid!!!
So..that's it...time to call it a night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home